What we're looking for:
Digital Performance Analyst is a key role that will be responsible for timely production and communication of digital performance data and insight, supported by detailed analysis and commentary enabling partners to focus on areas that will drive improved performance online. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to champion our unique data-set within the business to drive excitement, understanding and ultimately, the optimisation of our sites.
We need someone with advanced skills in using analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting and e proficiency in Adobe Analytics.
You must have the ability to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insights and be confident in optimising digital journey’s and sales funnels.
Strong analytical skills and engaging interpersonal skills are essential.
Who you'll be working with:
You will be working in a small and close-knit team which sits within our exciting and creative Digital function.
What you'll be doing:
- You will support marketing, digital and business partners with a thorough analysis of digital performance, commercial and customer data.
- Confidently understand business performance across our products, and as the go-to analytics lead provide timely and insightful weekly reports. This is to ensure partners know what is happening to digital performance specifically.
- You will use data to propose areas of investigation, potential changes and A/B testing opportunities on the website.
- You will feed into Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) efforts, using data, analytics and insight to help drive decision-making.
- You will produce regular and detailed analysis into aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends, opportunities and issues to improve both business performance and customer experience, working with marketing and digital colleagues to bring your ideas to fruition.
- You will work with digital colleagues to measure and track impact of digital changes and A/B tests this is to ensure findings are conducted, collected and shared.
- You will deliver any ad-hoc requests for digital performance data, from a range of partners.
- Thinking creatively about how to showcase the data and insight you produce for partners, to ensure effective delivery.
- You will support marketing and digital channel objectives and important metrics, and analyse actual performance data against forecast.
- Provide governance for our analytics tools.
- If and when required, support partners when developing a benefits case for proposed digital change initiatives through provision of detailed quantitative and statistical analysis.
What we'll give you:
Come join us and you’ll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.