12 month secondment.
What we’re looking for:
This is an exciting career opportunity to join us as a Team Leader in our Leeds Headrow office. You will be responsible for leading and developing a high performing team through dedicated management of performance, coaching and feedback. Previous People Management skills are therefore essential.
What you'll be doing:
- You will lead, inspire and motivate team to achieve all performance targets and instil a culture of collaborative partnership building a positive environment with a resulting high performance ethos
- You will drive the team’s performance through use of effective review processes
- Your utilisation of management information reports to interrogate and analyse performance will ensure achievement of key performance targets and objectives
- You will understand the market place a provide suggestions for improvements
- Responsible for implementing adequate checks and controls to ensure processes are being followed and embed culture of continuous performance improvement
- You will have a real passion for the ownership and improvement of the customer experience
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with the DLG risk framework including Legal and Regulatory frameworks and clear desk policy
What we’ll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skill set and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Hours: Shifts between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 5 Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Closing date: 21st June 2019